This Privacy / Cookie Statement sets out Tradin Companies' policy with respect to our collection, use, and storage of personal data. We are committed to protect your privacy in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This statement explains how and why we collect your personal data and how it is used.
What personal data do we collect and process?
The personal data we collect on you may include the following:
• General information, such as your name, job title, company name, your relationship to our company;
• Contact information, such as address, e-mail, telephone number, etc.;
• Data necessary for executing an agreement we have with you;
• Data that you provide to us in the course of us delivering our products/services to you;
• Data necessary for processing invoices;
• Personal data you provide to us in the course of applying for a job at our company;
• Data on your visit to our website, such as geo-location, duration of visit, device type, etc.;
• Personal data that is necessary for legal compliance purposes.
How do we collect and process your personal data?
We may collect and process your personal data in one or more of the following ways:
• When you provide your contact data by making an enquiry through our website;
• When you provide your contact data by signing up to our newsletter;
• When you provide your personal data to us directly by e-mail, telephone or letter;
• When you enter into an agreement with us;
• When you provide personal data to us in the course of applying for a job at our company;
• When we collect your personal data through public sources, such as your company website, trade registers, commercial databases, or other public sources;
• When we use our monitoring tools (e.g. Google Analytics, LinkedIn, HubSpot) for analyzing your interaction with our website. If you have agreed to use Google Analytics cookies you have agreed to a processing agreement with Google. To Protect your privacy we have ensured that: 1. The last octet of your IP Address is masqueraded; 2. Data sharing with Google is disabled except for Technical support.; 3. Other Google services in combination with Google analytic cookies, will not be shared.
On what basis do we collect and process your data?
We may collect and process your personal data on one or more of the following bases:
• Because you gave us your consent;
• To perform a contract;
• To comply with legal obligations;
• To pursue legitimate interests.
For what purpose(s) do wo collect and process your personal data?
We may collect or process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
• To respond to requests or enquiries that we received from you;
• To send you our newsletter and other news updates related to our company, products and services;
• To deliver products and services that you have requested from us and to communicate with you about the delivery of these products and services;
• To identify and offer products and services you may be interested in;
• To execute contracts that we have with you and to communicate about the execution of these contracts;
• To manage our relationship with you;
• To monitor and analyze our business performance;
• To comply with legal obligations and policy requirements;
• To evaluate and process your job application and to communicate with you about the job application process;
• To monitor and analyze interactions with our website, in order to improve the user-friendliness of our website;
Data storage and protection
We store your personal data only for as long as we need the data to fulfil the purposes that are presented above. The duration for which we store your personal data may differ, depending on the specific purpose we use the data for.
Your personal data will be retained in accordance with our data storage policy, which is available upon request using the contact details set out under the section "Contact us for further information" of this Privacy/Cookie Statement. The storage period for each category of personal data is based on regulatory and policy requirements and the purpose for which the information is collected and used.
We value the protection of your personal data. We have taken technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against unlawful use. The protection of our digital The software, tools, and systems that we use are all secured and comply with the current laws.
Whom do we share your personal data with?
Trabocca B.V. uses Act-On marketing automation software (US-based company). Act-On is compliant with the (European-American) Privacy Shield Framework. Act-On is obligated to treat personal data according to the requirements of the Privacy Shield Framework. Read more about the Privacy Shield Framework: https://www.privacyshield.gov/
Cookies and website analytics
Please be aware that other websites that may be accessed through links on our 亚搏开户网址 website. These third party websites may collect personal data about you. The information practices of those third-party websites are not covered by this Privacy/Cookie Statement.
According to the GDPR, you have certain rights, in case we collect and process your personal data. You have the following rights, concerning your personal data:
• Right to access your personal data
• Right to rectification of your personal data
• Right to erasure of your personal data
• Right to request restriction to the processing of your data
• Right to data portability
• Right to object to the processing of your data
You can present any of the above requests by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending a letter to
1012 AB, Amsterdam
Changes to our policy
This page was last modified on 08/11/2019
Contact us for further information
1012 AB, Amsterdam